Rose gold and copper are having a moment right now, and we’re totally cool with that. These warm metals can be found in everything from jewelry to shoes to cellphone cases. But, we’re especially excited that these hot hues have made their mark on home decor.
We asked Havenly’s Director of Design, Shelby Girard, to give us her take on this captivating trend.
“Warm golds like rose gold and copper are a great way to add some color in an untraditional manner, and they work flawlessly across pretty much any style,” said Shelby. “While rose gold can lean a bit more glam and contemporary, copper works incredibly well in industrial, modern, and rustic settings.”
Shelby also shared that when styling a room with rose gold or copper, it’s important to use color sparingly unless you’re going for a very bold or eclectic look. Warm golds look best when paired with shades of white, or black, and mixed in with some natural materials like woods, rattan, or jute, which contrast nicely with reflective metals.
She added: “While it’s certainly okay to mix metals, I wouldn’t go overboard, and limit it to two different metals throughout a space.”
If you’re crazy about the look of copper and rose gold, then you’ll likely love these decor finds. Enjoy!
1. WEST ELM: BODUM COPPER COFFEE COLLECTION $30-60
2. ANTHROPOLOGIE: ECLECTIC CANDLE $29.95
3. CB2: GRID MAGAZINE STORAGE $29.95
4. BLU DOT: REAL GOOD CHAIR IN COPPER $229.00
5. Crate & Barrel: Rose Gold Silverware $59.95
6. H&M: Metal Wire Basket 10.00
7. Simple Stores: One Pendent Lamp $110
8. ANTHROPOLOGIE: SLANTED COPPER FLOOR LAMP $898
9. ABC CARPET & HOME: TRAY TRES BON COPPER SIDE TABLE $2,795