Looking to buy a lamp that’s chic but goes with a variety of styles? Industrial lamps will brighten up your day. This flexible style of lights includes floor and table lamps, different styles, and a beautiful range of metals including brass and zinc. With prices starting as low as $50, industrial lamps are an affordable, high-quality, and flexible solution that works in every room!
Here are our 5 favorite spots to sport an industrial lamp:
1. Boost your bedside. Without a traditional lampshade to diffuse light, most industrial lamps cast a brighter, more focused light, which is great for reading at night without disturbing your sleeping partner (or pet). The Havenly design team did just that in the bedroom of this Brooklyn brownstone.
2. Lighten your living room. Add some life to an otherwise lifeless corner by adding an industrial floor lamp. It will add more personality to the room and will brighten any dark corners that have gone unnoticed.
3. Focus on the task at hand. A Havenly designer used this gorgeous task lamp to help our client, Rachel Schwartzman, focus on her popular fashion blog, The Style Line.
4. Tabletop accent. Who says a lamp has to be used to shed light? We say lamps can be used as accessories and table accents as well.
5. Light from above. Your ceiling needs some love, too! Turn heads by adding a industrial pendant to your ceiling, like this one, featured in an edgy-glam West Hollywood home designed by Jessica Rae Sommer.