The word “foodie” may be a new, millennial-era term, but epicures have been around for decades. From the grandmother with 25-plus cook books to the fresh-faced Bon Appétit purist who spends every weekend tackling new recipes, foodies come from all generations, skill levels, and culinary backgrounds.
Even better, shopping for a foodie is a relatively stress-free experience. Their interest opens up a world of gift ideas, from fancy seasoning sets and refined cooking accessories to artisan serving bowls and beautiful glassware. To add to this list, we enlisted the expertise of Havenly design editor and fellow foodie Heather Goerzen for her favorite cooking gifts. Bon appetite!
- Cocktail Smoking Kit ($80): There are cocktails, and then there are smoke-infused cocktails. For the foodie who has it all, this is a perfect surprise gift.
- Gold & Wood Tray ($60): Every foodie needs a go-to serving tray. Picture this piece topped with cheeses, pastries, or fresh fruit for a lovely tabletop centerpiece. When not displaying culinary goodness, it can also be used to show off fun and festive decor.
- S’Mores Roaster ($50): For a truly immersive sweet course, bring the s’mores from fireside to countertop. We love how this mini roaster helps foster a unique culinary experience, and who doesn’t love this campsite treat?
- Cheese Board ($70): Richly grained, extra long, and with a live edge, this cheese board ups the charcuterie ante.
- Round Marble Tray ($96): Chic, modern, and versatile, this marble tray is sure to become a foodie’s best friend. Whether to house salt and pepper mills alongside a vase of fresh florals on the dining table, or to serve wine and snacks before dinner, the options are endless.
- Coupe Glasses ($56): Take their toasting up a notch with these colorful, sculptural coupes. They’re sure to become a favorite pick in any mixologist’s collection.
- Gold Pitcher ($40): With sculptural form and burnished golden glaze, this pitcher marries farmhouse design with a touch of luxe for a truly original look.
- Wood Spice Jar ($21): From stocking stuffers to gift exchanges, this wooden spice jar is one of those little-known kitchen must-haves that every foodie will appreciate.
- Woven Basket ($75): Handwoven by artisans in Malawi, this basket bowl is a work of art that any home chef will appreciate. It can serve as a lovely home for fresh produce, loose florals, or even table linens.
- Stoneware Serving Bowl ($79): Boasting a rustic silhouette with an artisanal glaze, this serving bowl is perfect for the Modern Cottage foodie.
- Wooden Serving Set ($42): Add a touch of laid-back refinement to their next meal with this handcrafted wooden set.
- Garden Party Puzzle ($25): This is a bona fide feast in puzzle form. Bright, cheerful, and entertaining, the whimsical scene will spark joy among your foodie friends (especially when assembled alongside wine and cake).
And of course, you can never go wrong with gifting design magic. Give them a gift card for a Havenly design package, and invite them to a fun and personalized online experience as they enjoy a room glow-up.